NeoGames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a professional Technical Writer that will be responsible for creating technical documents and manuals, explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and work with technical teams to ensure accuracy of product descriptions.
- Determine the documentation needs of different end users
- Study product samples and gather information from product managers and developers
- Analyze, organize and compile the information into different documents types (technical design specifications, user guides, reference guide, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical documentation, and lead the documentation methodology
- Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
- Revise documents to adapt new updates and changes.
- At least 2 years of experience in technical writing of software documentation from global software companies
- experience with “Single Sourcing Documentation” – Advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree. Computer Science / Software Engineering or related field – Advantage
- Strong attention to details and ability to deliver high quality documentation within given time
- Excellent written and verbal English level
- Knowledge management consulting – advantage