NeoGames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a Front End developer to join our dynamic and our professional team.
As a senior front-end developer, you will directly impact the next-generation of our product. You will play an active role in the design and development of new features and improvements to our existing product, positively impacting our top customers.
- Work as a senior front-end developer, using cutting-edge technologies, methods and practices.
- Be part of a Feature Team in the client department which engages in develop complex, yet interesting, features for our company.
- Develop interesting features with ES6, Git, Webpack with Continues Integration process.
- Maintain and refactor our core application.
- Work with great developers in a dynamic environment.
- 3+ years as a Front-End developer with any major framework/library: AngularJs, Angular 2+, React, Polymer etc.
- Understanding of CSS3, HTML5 and responsive design concepts.
- Experience with browser porting issues – Mobile and Web.
- Excellent debugging skills to identify problems with software builds, deployments or related issues and driving the problem to a permanent resolution.
- Ability to design and develop complex components independently.
- Experience with development tools like Webpack, Babel, Git etc.
- Experience with agile methodologies and project lifecycle – an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
- Responsible, initiator, team-player and great communication and interpersonal skills.