NeoGames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a smart and talented project manager to join the project management department.
- Working with large EU customers and global vendors on complex software projects
- Overall responsibility on the account activities, relations and communications
- Planning , executing and monitoring the lottery’s roadmap and ongoing requirements
- Managing all business group projects work plan using matrix management. Working closely with Business, Product, Design, Tech and the scrum feature teams.
- Excellent English level both spoken and written
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Project Manager or PMO from a software international company
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent- Advantage
- Previous experience working as an account manager for global companies- Advantage
- Customer facing , excellent communication skills and assertiveness
- Well organized, attention to details and ability to keep track of multiple projects and risks to the project
- High level of independence, Team player