NeoGames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a Production system administrator.
The Production system administrator will be a part of the IT Department which engages in all aspect on hardware and software infrastructure.
The main Technologies that he will work with are: Web Servers, SQL servers, blade servers on platforms of Microsoft and some Linux.
• Administering of web platform production/DEV/QA environment.
• Maintain support and setup IT infrastructures.
• At least 3 years’ experience as a system administrator in Microsoft environments
• At least 1 year experience (deep knowledge) with 3 or more of the following subjects:
* Microsoft servers administration (2008-2016)
* IIS web servers (Apache, nginx is an advantage)
* Blade Systems (HP, UCS)
* Storages Systems (3PAR, NetAPP)
* Virtualization (VMWare)
* Active Directory administration
* Scripting languages (Power shell ,VB, Perl, PHP)
• Experience with the following subjects is a big advantage:
* Knowledge in production environments Networking (Switches, Firewalls, Routers, Load Balancers)
* Experience working as a production system administrator in a WEB company that hold multiple Data Centers around the world.
• Excellent problem solving skills and a strong customer service attitude.
• Fast & self-learner, hardworking, team player, organized, responsible, dynamic and motivated.
• Fluent English.
• Ability to be on Call 24/7