NeoGames, a leading international online lottery software and service provider seeking for a Product Manager.
- System analysis of NeoGames cross platform products: Backend application, Bonus and Promotion mechanisms, CRM tools, Affiliate system, BI, etc.
- Defining and characterizing new requirements based on product strategy and customer needs
- Writing feature, stories and requirements documents – PRDs
- Performing analysis and specification for integration with 3rd party systems
- Working closely with multiple departments at NeoGames: CRM and Analysis, B2C, Compliance and Support, Technologies, etc.
- Ownership across the lifecycle of feature from concept through launch and managing the ongoing analysis and optimization phases
- Researching and analyzing strategic and competitive information to constantly optimize the products and its performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in system analysis or product management (including writing functional requirements or detailed design documents)
- Previous experience in Agile methodology -an advantage
- Experience from an internet or software companies
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal English level and presentation skills
- Strong team player, excellent interpersonal and service skills, self-motivated, detail oriented, well organized, multi-tasking
- Ability to learn and adjust quickly to a dynamic and changing environment