NeoGames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a NOC Engineer for work in shifts to join our NOC team.
The NOC (Network Operation Center) engineer is responsible for monitoring and supporting company production systems.
He/She will verify service availability, send out status updates, identify root causes of production issues, coordinating operations and engineering teams in order to identify errors and anomalies.
- Ability to work in 24*7 shifts including weekends and holidays
- Technical troubleshooting ability
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Students in Computer Science/Software Engineering /Industrial and Management
- Previous experience with TCP/IP networks – An advantage
- Previous experience with SQL – An advantage
- Ability to write technical protocols and procedures for system alerts and malfunctions – An advantage