NeoGames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for an Information Security specialist to join the Company’s information security team.
- Implementing corporate security roadmap as set by company management
- Help develop, implement and administer technical security standards, as well as a suite of security services and tools to address and mitigate security risk.Coordinate and track all information technology and security related audits including scope of audits, colleges/units involved, timelines, auditing agencies and outcomes.
- Daily work with SIEM events and SOC personnel in order to fine-tune, analyses, and handle security alerts/incidents
- Work with auditors as appropriate to keep audit focus in scope, maintain excellent relationships with audit entities and provide a consistent perspective that continually puts the institution in its best light. Provide guidance, evaluation and advocacy on audit responses.
- Manage security incidents.
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance in assessing and evaluating information security risks and monitor compliance with security standards and appropriate policies.
- Work closely with IT and R&D teams to ensure proper security level of environments, products, and processes
- Internally assess and make recommendations regarding the adequacy of the security controls for the Company’s information and technology systems.
- Stay abreast of information security issues and regulatory
- At least 3 years of experience in Information Security architecture and implementation
- Escorting and leading technical projects in the information security aspects – Involvement throughout the entire project lifecycle, definition and enforcement of information security policy, writing procedures
- Ability to analyze and understand complicated technical systems and business processes
- Experience in handling information security incidents and events, investigation and response
- Experience working with infrastructure and development teams
- Understanding of Systems (Active Directory, operating systems, monitoring tools, servers) and Network (Firewall, IPS, IDS)
- Understanding of common communication protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, UDP, TCP, SMTP, etc. )
- Responsible, organized, motivated, professional, self-learning abilities, cross systems view, team work
- High English level
- Experience with SIEM
- Experience in Penetration Test/Risk assesment
- Ability to read code and familiarity with development languages: .net, SQL- big advantage
- CISSP, CISO or Relevant certifications and authorization in information security