NeoGames- a leading international online lottery software and services provider is seeking a dedicated and passionate HR specialist for the Tech Division (a temporary position as replacement for maternity leave with an option for permanent position).
The HR Specialist will act as the main point of contact for all HR related issues in the Tech Division.
• Leading the full recruitment life cycle in the Tech division
• Managing the onboarding process of new employees
• Working closely with managers and providing HR support and guidance.
• Employee relations, employee’s wellbeing and retention
• Welfare activities- in collaboration with HR Team
• Training activities
• Employment contracts and labor relations
• Compensation and benefits
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required
• At least 2 years’ experience as an HR Specialist from an international software companies (including recruitment, employee relations, labor relations, training and welfare)
• At least 2 years of experience in recruiting Tech positions.
• Excellent written and verbal English level
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, positive and proactive approach, dedicated and reliable person.
• Ability to analyze situations and identify problems, recommend solutions, and evaluate outcome
• Self-driven, independent, assertive, initiative and creative individual.